Sunday, December 12, 2010

Opening the door...

In response to a request from fellow students of the Scriptures (currently referring to our class in Hebrews, but open to any who are interested...) I'm starting a blog which enables "a conversation among fellow seekers", as our title suggests. Pretty much anything which contributes to our community is fair game, although the specific request was a venue where we could continue our discussion from Bible study together. A couple of ground rules, which may be modified as needed:
1. Please - no ad hominen attacks. I expect that we'll disagree with each other at times (could identical clones really have community??), but while you can challenge ideas, no attacking the person. "I disagree with your faith in Star Trek" is okay; "I think you're stupid" is not.
2. I reserve the right to moderate or limit comments if they would be offensive to the community. I hope that we'll have uncomfortable discussions, but I'm going to step in if I consider something to be rude, blasphemous, degrading, demeaning, and the like.

With those necessary but also awkward stipulations out of the way, welcome to the conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment